- Energy-saving Air Compressor
- Belt Air Compressor
- Low Pressure Air Compressor
- High Pressure Air Compressor
- Centrifugal Compressor
0086 21 3783 1829
Now, in the global air compressor industry trends, piston air compressor being eliminated gradually, by replaced by the screw air compressor.
DENAIR is trying to provide our clients the best compressed air plan, please kindly check the below comparison of screw type and piston type.
1. Compressed Air QualityCompare with the piston air compressor, screw air compressors provide an extremely reliable supply of clean, dry compressed air. The end products is directly affected by air quality.
2.Duty cycle and flowDuty cycle is the percentage of time a compressor may operate with out risking overheating and causing excessive wear. That is an important way to discriminate with the piston type and screw type. For the piston type the allowable duty cycle is around 60-70%, and the screw type air compressor the duty cycle is 100%, which means the screw type air compressor is more stable and could operate continuously if the need arises.
3. Energy EfficiencyScrew compressors typically deliver more air per unit of input energy then piston air compressor. Piston air compressors generally delivery 3-4 cfm per hp, in the other hands, the screw compressors could delivery 4-5 cfm per hp.
4. MaintenanceRoutine maintenance for screw air compressor is very simple, please kindly refer the below photo, shows the one year maintenance kits that one piston air compressor need. Instead of the screw air compressor only need to change the air filter, oil filter and oil separator filter.